With the aim of creating and increasing the capacity to produce high technology by providing accelerator-based research opportunities to basic via applied and engineering research units, we are looking for personnel suitable for the following job description to work in the Turkish Accelerator and Radiation Laboratory (TARLA), which is being established in Ankara University Gölbaşı Campus.
- Graduated from Vocational High School of Machinery or Vocational High School of Machinery/Mechatronics.
- At least two years production experience
- Have mastered and done machining techniques
- CNC CNC lathe and milling machine used/able to use
- Worked on CAD / CAM
- Knowledge of how to read technical drawings
- Worked with machines such as lathe/milling/saw/drill/sanding.
- Knowledge of how to weld.
- Will work on site.
- To be involved in manufacturing works using lathes, milling, CNC (milling+turning), saws, sanding, welding and other hand tools.
- Performing the necessary maintenance of the machines/tools to and being responsible about them by making fault detection.
- Making the production of parts of the given technical drawing.
- Involving in the assembly processes.
- To ensure order and cleanliness by taking responsibility for the workshop.
- To pay attention to occupational health and safety issues.
Candidates should apply via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a motivation letter, detailed CV and names, surnames and contact information of at least three references who will provide them “letters of recommendation”. Please specify the reference number in the subject of the e-mail. The short listed candidates will be invited to an interview.
Application deadline: 23/9/2021