With the aim of creating and increasing the capacity to produce high technology by providing accelerator-based research opportunities to basic via applied and engineering research units, we are looking for personnel suitable for the following job description to work in the Turkish Accelerator and Radiation Laboratory (TARLA), which is being established in Ankara University Gölbaşı Campus.
- Graduated from Mechanical Engineering Departments of universities
- New graduate or experienced
- Wanting to develop himself in design
- Knowledge of 3D design program (preferably Solidworks)
- Knowledge of the creation of the technical drawings
- Knowledge of manufacturing techniques
- Worked in the workshops
- Suitable for teamwork, likes to follow-up, disciplined.
- Dynamic, analytical, willing and loving to solve issues about the work
- Will be involved in the design and manufacture of mechanical parts to be made on site
- Designing via Solidworks program
- To do business tracking and reporting
- Act innovatively and make Process Improvement
- Follow-up of the technical personnel
Candidates should apply via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a motivation letter, detailed CV and names, surnames and contact information of at least three references who will provide them “letters of recommendation”. Please specify the reference number in the subject of the e-mail. The short listed candidates will be invited to an interview.
Application deadline: 23/9/2021