With the aim of creating and increasing the capacity to produce high technology by providing accelerator-based research opportunities to basic via applied and engineering research units, we are looking for personnel suitable for the following job description to work in the Turkish Accelerator and Radiation Laboratory (TARLA), which is being established in Ankara University Gölbaşı Campus.
- Graduated from Mechanical Engineering or Energy Systems Engineering Departments of universities with bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral degree,
- Experienced in heating /cooling/air conditioning,
- Experienced in fluids and thermodynamics and able to calculate,
- Experienced in the industry with the needed technical knowledge,
- Knowledge of 3D design programs (preferably Solidworks),
- Suitable for teamwork, likes to follow-up, disciplined.
- Will be involved in all infrastructure activities (heating/cooling/air conditioning) on site,
- Will do business tracking and reporting,
- Will control the operation of heating / cooling systems, organize maintenance activities where necessary,
- Creating technical specifications in maintenance work and negotiating with companies to ensure maintenance work to be carried out,
- By making fault detection which can be applied to the necessary solutions,
- Ability to design 3D.
Candidates should apply via e-mail to email@example.com with a motivation letter, detailed CV and names, surnames and contact information of at least three references who will provide them “letters of recommendation”. Please specify the reference number in the subject of the e-mail. The short listed candidates will be invited to an interview.
Application deadline: 23/9/2021