With the aim of creating and increasing the capacity to produce high technology by providing accelerator-based research opportunities to basic via applied and engineering research units, we are looking for personnel suitable for the following job description to work in the Turkish Accelerator and Radiation Laboratory (TARLA), which is being established in Ankara University Gölbaşı Campus.
- Must have knowledge of basic electrical and electronic principles,
- Must be able to produce and string PCB circuit boards,
- Must be able to use electronic measuring instruments (Multimeter, oscilloscope, power supply, signal generator, etc.),
- Recognize electronic circuit components and know their functions,
- Should be able to use PCB design programs like Eagle, cad, Proteus,
- Must be able to read and interpret an open circuit diagram,
- Must have soldering skills,
- Should be able to install a device,
- Failure analysis and repair.
Candidates should apply via e-mail to email@example.com with a motivation letter, detailed CV and names, surnames and contact information of at least three references who will provide them “letters of recommendation”. Please specify the reference number in the subject of the e-mail. The short listed candidates will be invited to an interview.
Application deadline: 23/9/2021