With the aim of creating and increasing the capacity to produce high technology by providing accelerator-based research opportunities to basic via applied and engineering research units, we are looking for personnel suitable for the following job description to work in the Turkish Accelerator and Radiation Laboratory (TARLA), which is being established in Ankara University Gölbaşı Campus.
- Must have knowledge of basic electrical principles.
- Electrical panel installation and wiring should be experienced.
- Must know the basic electrical components and have a good command of their functions.
- Must be proficient in measuring instruments. (Multimeter, earth meter, energy analyzer, etc.)
- Must be able to maintain and repair.
- Must be able to read and draw electrical diagrams.
- Can work in accordance with the basic electrical standards. (Cable color, cable thickness, fuse type, etc.)
Candidates should apply via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a motivation letter, detailed CV and names, surnames and contact information of at least three references who will provide them “letters of recommendation”. Please specify the reference number in the subject of the e-mail. The short listed candidates will be invited to an interview.
Application deadline: 23/9/2021